Mega Sigh

General area, introduction to the game and chat area.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Mega Sigh

Post by Oceanblaze »

Here are your instructions for the Winter 90-Day Challenge. Your plan not only promotes being healthy, but also will help you tone up, and loose weight leading into spring.

The Weight Loss Challenge is not easy, but it's easier than building muscle and or holding onto muscle while loosing belly fat. You're greatest challenge will be to resist over eating, sticking to the diet and cardio. If you do, you'll have amazing results within this 90-day period. It's 90-days. You got this!

To speed up your metabolism, you'll be eating six times a day. For this challenge, a CLEAN DIET & CARDIO ARE KEY!!! We will do at least an hour of cardio a day. You can do a 30-min session in the morning, and 30-min at night. Or a 1-hour session with your workout. Don't get left behind in this challenge because you made a million excuses.

Your meals will be small but the diet plan will fight hunger and give you energy.

Here's a basic FOOD CART: Chicken Breasts, Lean Steaks, Fish Filets, Canned Tuna, Russet (white) Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Pasta, Eggs, Rice, Vegetables, Mixed Nuts, Raisins, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Crackers, Greek Yogurt, Protein Bars, Granola Bars, Bananas, Oatmeal

Supplements: Use your favorites. I can recommend and sell Herbalife Products, but you can use your own. This is not about me selling. You'll want to use whey isolate protein, and casein protein, amino acids, and a pre-workout formula. There are some products unique to Herbalife that will give you an edge in this challenge. I highly recommend them for weight loss. Herbalife has an amazing fat burner and appetite suppressant, products to flatten your stomach, speed up your metabolism, flush the trash from your system, and a product for deeper cuts. It's 90-days. Worth the investment.

Water Intake: Experts say as much as 70% of the human body is water. Can't stress how important water is for weight loss, especially when you're on a high protein diet. You'll NEED to flush your system, and you need water to grow. I RECOMMEND A GALLON A DAY. Sounds like a lot but it's not. You'll get use to it. Have a good amount every two hours.

Cardio: For weight loss,the first big challenge will be to burn off more fat and sugar calories than is consumed. Balancing out will only keep you where you are. For example, (using small numbers), if you consume 500 calories daily -- and burn 500 you will look the same. But if you consume 500 and burn 600 then you will slowly start to notice a difference. That's why cheating sets you back so much. Example, eating 600 calories, but only burning 400 will cause you to slowly look worse over time. Cardio is also important because you need good blood flow to make sure you're feeding your body, your muscles all the nutrients you're putting in. Think of a race car, it will perform best ones the system and fluids are cleaned and flushed regularly. A clean diet is like Premium Gasoline, the cardio is like a new fuel injection. Good blood flow comes in handy in other areas too. I recommend at least an hour of cardio, at least five times a week. I sometimes do more to get ahead of stubborn belly fat.

The second big challenge is to six small meals a day.... You'll want to see more plate than food, you're not eating to get full, you're trimming the grease and fat and feeding the muscle and not coating the belly with grease, fat, cheesy sauces. Therefore you will have the urge to eat more often because you are actually using more of what you are consuming, ie less waste.

Sample Diet: Yes, you can make modifications to suit your personal taste, but keep it clean. Don't be left behind in this challenge because you couldn't resist temptations. The key to adherence is to pack your meals. If you have your food, you won't be tempted to eat junk. It has to become part of your daily routine. Invest in plastic containers and a cooler. For water, carry a gallon with you, and mark it based on your daily schedule. ie. 8am, 10am, Noon, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm,8pm, 10pm, Before Bed. Shakes DO NOT REPLACE WATER

***YOUR GOAL IN THIS WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE IS TO NEVER BE HUNGRY***

Breakfast
*Vitamins, amino acids etc. (If you purchase Herbalife I'll add the appropriate supplements)
*2 egg whites, 1/2 bowl of oatmeal & raisins, 1/2 can of tuna, or 1/2 chicken breast or other lean protein source
*Protein Shake
*16-20 oz water as soon as you can get it down

First Snack (snacks are important to help keep your energy high and fight hunger, also helps keep you from cheating)

*Here are some examples: trail mix, mixed nuts, protein bar, yogurt, navel orange, banana, peanut butter, peanut butter crackers
*16-20 oz water

Lunch
*3 oz lean protein source, (tuna, baked or grilled chicken or fish) AND 2boiled egg whites
*Protein Shake
*16-20 oz water (As soon as you can get it down)

Second Snack (choose from your list)
*trail mix, mixed nuts, protein bar, yogurt, navel orange, banana, peanut butter crackers etc.
*16-20 oz water

Dinner
*3 oz lean protein source, (tuna, baked or grilled chicken or fish, 3boiled) AND 2 egg whites
*(a small chicken, or tuna salad will cover dinner) DO NOT EAT LATE NIGHT
*Protein Shake
*16 oz water (As soon as you can get it down)

Here's an example of aWORKOUT SPLIT that I like. I will not get into specific exercises.

CARDIO AT LEAST 5 DAYS A WEEK NO EXCUSES -- This is important to achieve your goal.

Days 1,2,3 --- I want you to do HEAVY weight training, & ab work first 3 days
Day 4 --- An all over body pump workout. It amounts to two sets of your choice for each body part. - with ab and cardio work.
Days 5 & 6 one hour of cardio and abs only.
Day 7 --- rest stretch and be ready to start over

Here's a breakdown -- Use exercises and equipment of your choice.

Day 1 -- Chest and tricep, abs and cardio
Day 2 -- Shoulders and Legs, abs, and cardio
Day 3 -- Back & Biceps, abs and cardio
Day 4 -- All over body pump workout. w/Cardio and Abs
Day 5 -- Cardio and Abs
Day 6 -- Cardio and Abs
Day 7 -- REST
Oceanblaze
Ninjassassin

1 post Page 1 of 1