To Maximillion

General area, introduction to the game and chat area.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

To Maximillion

Post by Daedalus »

About why your posts, and account, has been deleted several times.

We have recently been having a massive spam problem, and your account was accidentally caught up in the cleanup process. The cleanup process includes accounts that are registered within a specific timeframe, or a grouping of numbers. The method is called 'prune users'. Your account was not meant to be deleted, nor was your posts. We are sorry for this.
Last edited by Daedalus on February 14th, 2009, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam, not span
Daedalus
Dragon Coder

Re: To Maximillion

Post by Maximillion »

Thank you for the prompt and courteous response, and for looking into the problem for me so that I may move onward to participate on this great board of yours.

'Tis much appreciated. :D
Maximillion

Re: To Maximillion

Post by Tony »

Yeah, it was my fault. I was the one that deleted your account all >.> three times. lol Terribly sorry about that, and Daedalus was the one to bring it to my attention.

If you like the boards so much, I hope you realize that they're just a supplement to things that we do on an IRC network and in a text-based role-playing game there. The board just holds information for us to use easily.

If you'd like to come check us out there, there's a Java Client accessible through our main website,

https://www.dimensionalwar.com/

And it will take you right to our rooms. We look forward to seeing you.
Tony
Aide-de-Camp

3 posts Page 1 of 1