ZR's Tales of Commissioning Art To Eat

A place where our local artists can place their work in regards to characters, events, locations, anything regarding DW!
8 posts Page 1 of 1

ZR's Tales of Commissioning Art To Eat

Post by Espresso »

Welcome to ZR's Commissions

As posted in the irc, I'm opening up some small commissions. If you're interested, I'd like for you to fill out the form available here so I can keep requests organized. All payment, unfortunately, will have to be made BEFORE work starts, but I will not charge until I'm ready to get to your request.

These are your current available options, and unfortunately I don't do full body work. I won't charge for something I feel like I can't do.

Prices start at $7, but as some of you have expressed the desire to pay more, by all means feel free. I'm in a rough situation right now, so this will be what puts food on the table until I can get work. Put it this way, the more offered, the more I'll put into the piece.

Please fill this out and leave it in a reply to this topic.

STYLE: (Black&white or Color)
CHARACTER: (Name)
DESCRIPTION:
ANY REFERENCES: (The more you add here, the more likely it'll be finished faster)
PRICE: (7 or higher)
DATE: (So I know when the request was made.)

SLOTS:
CRAIG: Mephis PAID
MALACHAI: Blaze PAID
PACKIE: Strato Faravis PAID
KRYS: Mikoto Tribal PAID
MARCELO: Boopy PAID
Outside Work PAID
AMBER: Misha Rhapsodos PAID

SLOT ONE: KRIS: Genesis/Kuja PAID
SLOT TWO: CRAIG: Angela

I'll keep this updated so you know who's up, and I'll be doing 3 at a time. Slots that do not have a paid stamp are open to be swapped.

Once we're ready to go, charge yourself out.
Black And Whites
Size
Color
Size
Maya
Espresso
Kougou

Re: ZR's Tales of Commissioning Art To Eat

Post by Hal_Emmerich »

STYLE: Color
CHARACTER: Edward Hunter
DESCRIPTION:Edward stands at almost six feet tall, not exactly what one would consider a symbol of masculinity. His brown hair is usually well trimmed and kept combed at all times, his face is clean and clear of scars or signs of combat, and his body, while lacking defined muscles, is in good physical shape. He wears black rimmed glasses that are (generally) clean. Edward's choice of clothes varies slightly depending on exactly what he is doing. His casual wear is a brown tunic lined with red edging, and he is known to wear jeans and a t-shirt beneath this. More iconically however, he wears a hooded red and white tunic that identifies him as a "White mage", a wizard of healing. The hood is kept in place by a red collar with buckle, flowing down to his knees. Beneath the cloak he wears mages robes adorned with ornate patterns in the white and red tradition. This marks him as a readily identifiable healer to non combatants who recognize the symbol. Beneath this he wears a white vest with red shirt, and white pants that are custom tailored. The boots reach up to his ankles and are cross laced repeatedly, and he wears red gloves to protect himself from poisons while healing. A second red belt rests on the shirt to keep everything in place. In addition to this, Edward wears a Chrono Trigger Vigil helm, a red mantle, and wields the Final Fantasy 12 holy staff.
ANY REFERENCES: The one you did before!
PRICE: 15
DATE: May 14th, 2014

CHARACTER: Angela
DESCRIPTION:
ANY REFERENCES: The one you did!

CHARACTER: Alex Dominick Sterling
DESCRIPTION:
ANY REFERENCES: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... ei_ten.jpg
CHARACTER: Mephis COMPLETE
DESCRIPTION: Human: Mephistopholes presents himself as a pale, darker skinned young man with slightly silver eyes, dark brown hair that comes down across his face and down his neck. His eyes give a discerning, almost somber glance at the world around him, and he speaks in a dark baritone voice. He usually wears a long black leather trenchcoat, beneath which is a pair of brown pants and black shirt. A key hangs around his neck idly on a silver pendant. His presence seems erie and almost shadowlike.

Ing: In true form, Mephistopholes's human visage melts away to reveal a spider like warrior Ing of larger than average size, four spike pointed legs (as opposed to the typical three) raise the spider off the ground, scaled in black. His bright orange eyes shimmer from his head, and his hair has become dark black, long tendrils that flow down his body, a single long horned spike flowing up past his eyes.
ANY REFERENCES: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/ ... ragons.png

CHARACTER: Eulae Silverleaf
DESCRIPTION:
ANY REFERENCES:
Hal_Emmerich
Master of Games

Post by BlazingStarX »

The glasses made it look really, really rough. Wanted your opinion on without.
Style: Color
Character: Blaze COMPLETE
Description: Blaze wears his hair semi short and spikey and has a well groomed beard. He stands 6' and wears flame hued faux snake skin boots, black bdu pants, an orange vest with red pinstripes over his armor, and a flame patterned long coat, as well as a pair of orange tinted shooting glasses.
Eye Color: Brown w/copper flecks
Hair Color: Naturally Black, dyed electric blue at the tips
Notable Features: Sleeve tattoos on both arms of flames

Reference: Nicolas D. Wolfwood from Trigun as a base model. Google images has soo many good ones to reference.

Price: $20
Date: April 14, 2014
BlazingStarX

Post by AngelFire »

STYLE: (Color)
CHARACTER: Misha Rhapsodos COMPLETE
DESCRIPTION: She stands 5'9 with an athletic frame, a reasonable bust, and waspish waist. Her hair is a silver white that calls straight down to her feet, smokey lashes, almond shaped eyes, blue green with a faint green glow at times, her lips are full and dark pink, skin pale like cream. She normally wears flowy shirts that are sashes or held on by leather strips and laces, leather pants and soft boots that come up calf high. She favors blues and greens though she wears a golden circlet with a jade piece in it as well as golden torques around her biceps if shown.
ANY REFERENCES: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=393
PRICE: $20
DATE: 5-14-14
Last edited by AngelFire on June 29th, 2014, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngelFire

Post by Strato »

I really hope you like green.
CHARACTER: Strato Faravis COMPLETE
DESCRIPTION: Tall and strong in stature, Strato's physique bears a lightly tanned complexion, riddled with a small assortment of scars collected in battles past. Long raven locks descend to the midst of his back, often tied back in a neat ponytail. His frame is clad in an armored, sleeveless vest, the folds crossing over the corded muscle of his chest, a matching pair of pants completing the outfit akin to a traditional samurai's robe. His eyes are a deep blue, reflecting a quiet strength unleashed when steel is freed of its scabbard. At his left side rests the sheath and blade of Heaven's Cloud. Around his neck is a silver-chained amulet, the centerpiece a smoothed chunk of radiant metal, colored a deep crimson, resting just above where the folds of his vest meet upon his upper body. On the back of his right hand, the image of Shemhazai's glyph is set upon his skin. At his back, rests the distinct curvature of a longbow, accompanied by a quiver of arrows.
ANY REFERENCES:
Strato: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=1730
Clothing in question: something like http://www.kimono-yukata-market.com/cat ... image1.jpg
Heaven's Cloud: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... -ffxii.png
Longbow: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... -ffxii.png
Shemhazai's Glyph: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009 ... ph_Art.jpg
PRICE: $30
DATE: May 14, 2014
Strato

Post by QueenSelphie »

CHARACTER: Mikoto Tribal COMPLETE!
DESCRIPTION:
Mikoto is about 5'0 with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She is lean and athletic.
She is wearing a pink and grey plaid shirt unbuttoned underneath which is a black long sleeved shirt with a white front with some rock band logo on it. Her pants are denim cargos that come down to her feet..on her feet are a pair of pink converse like high tops..she has several wrist bands on her arms on her right arm is one that is black and white checks with a hot pink one above it..while on her left is a brown leather wrist band. Around her waist is a shiny new tanned leather belt that she has attached her dagger holsters too along with a hook case for her UMN

ANY REFERENCES:
Clothes references

This is just for the hoodie referance. The color is solid no gradiants.

Face referance: I don't have anything thats not done by someone else. I'd really like for her face to be more bright and alert to reflect the energetic and cheerful personality that I have brought to her in DW

Other References:
I know these are pictures of Zidane but i figure they would be good for poses and personality

PRICE: $20

DATE: May 14 2014
Image - Image
QueenSelphie

Post by Espresso »

MARCELO REQUEST:

BOOPY

PAID: 30
Espresso
Kougou

Post by QueenSelphie »

Kuja and Genesis

$35 Color Detailed 5000x5000 (I'll pay a little more if you need me to)
The total payment should be $35 (now) I botched on the pay pal scroll X.X

I want something that is intimate, but still sweet and tastful. If you have something in mind, I will let you choose what to do, if not then I can make suggestions. I will give you all the time you need to make this if you can. Let me know what kind of references you would need and I can post them up for you
Image - Image
QueenSelphie

8 posts Page 1 of 1