Kris's Art Page

A place where our local artists can place their work in regards to characters, events, locations, anything regarding DW!
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Kris's Art Page

Post by QueenSelphie »

I might as well post some of my art I have done over the years. It is mostly pokemon but there are a few things I will post that are not.

Pokemon Art first

-
Zoro Riolu

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is either unfinished work or just snap shots of Photoshop as I am touching things up.

Sketches

This is a sketch of Pikachu as Anakin Skywalker in his different stages. Pichu would have been young Anakin and Raichu as Darth Vader. I might dig it up and finish it sometime.

QueenSelphie

Not Pokemon

Post by QueenSelphie »

This part will feature all of my non pokemon art. This is all stuff I have done in the past. This was going to be a career for me, but for one reason or another it just never became anything.

Chibi Cars - I used photoshop to create an anime version of the smart car. These are what came about from that.

This is probably one of my greatest souvineers when I had the chance to visit Disney World during my nieces birthday. There was a small class where they showed you how to draw different disney characters. During this class the guy was demoing how to draw Dale's head.

This is the original head. I colored it in later since it was all done in pencil. Everyone was impressed by my dormant skills.

This head I did much later. I used photoshop to clean it up a bit. I like the texture of crayons. Crayola is probably the best in my opinion if you want a lot of variety of colors with having to break the bank for something expensive.

This artwork came about when I spent a few months out in Arizona. I had tried to move out, but nothing came about from it. I did do a lot of drawings and artwork when I couldn't hack it as the web designer the job I was trying to get wanted me to be. It might be part of the reason I have stopped doing artwork for the most part.

When cola wars get bloody-

Kuja's brand of wine

This came about during my early Yu-gi-oh days.

Animal crossing pixel art. Most of this was taken from the FF8 chocobo game. I have always named my new town Chocobo so everything I made was Final Fantasy based.

I even attempted to make Genesis. It is probably not the best.
Image - Image
QueenSelphie

2 posts Page 1 of 1