An Explanation, An apology, And a farewell

General area, introduction to the game and chat area.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

An Explanation, An apology, And a farewell

Post by Steeldragon »

Teraunce here. Delete this if you want. I don't care.
I guess i should apoligize for the way I've behaved. It took that last notice i made to the channels to make me realize why i acted the way i did. A comment my mom made to me on christmas day lead to a lot of soul searching and the realization that i could not remember the last thing i cared about, aka, I realized i felt really depressed & didn't enjoy anything in life. I am really good at hiding my emotions, especially from myself, which is why it took me almost a year to realize that. When i found your game, I found something that truly sparked my interest, and my depression lifted, if momentarily. The reason I was bugging so hard for an intro, was because it gave me the comforting illusion that i cared about the game, and therefore lifted my depression. Banning me from the IRC channels really led to a lot of realizations. before i ramble on too much farther, I would like to apoligize and say goodbye for good. I was an ass and i admit it. If anyone wants to drop me a message, since i will be deleting this account once this is posted, my email is teraunce@gmail.com . If the filters on the forum stop that, then it is teraunce AT gmail DOT com.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Farewell from Teraunce Steeldragon
Steeldragon

PS.

Post by Steeldragon »

Also, all the bugging made me feel like i was doing something, which in turn made me feel better.
Steeldragon

2 posts Page 1 of 1