Genesis 5.0 Third time's a charm

This is where ALL CHARACTER SHEETS moved from the previous system to DW5.0 will be placed for review by the Game Masters. Any sheet not cleared through this forum will not be accepted in play.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Genesis 5.0 Third time's a charm

Post by Espresso »

DW CHARACTER SHEET 4.0

<<> Player Info <>>
IRC Nick: Genesis
Real Name (Optional): Jamie
Time Zone (GMT Modifier): Eastern Standard Time (EST): -5 GMT

<<> Character Information <>>

-= Basics =-

Name: Genesis Rhapsodos
Race: Human/Jenova G SOLDIER
Height: 6'1
Weight: 180
Appearance: Genesis has longer chestnut hair for a male that's messy, but at the same time cared for. It cascades down just between his shoulder blades. Few strands cover fiery blue eyes and fair skin, his face having hardened features, that flow along well with his personality. The coat he wears has armored shoulder pieces that rest against his upper arms, with silver accents to them along with a black finish, covering the red flowing leather coat that he wears over the first-class SOLDIER armor of a black sleeveless turtleneck and leather pants. To finish off the entire enseble he wears knee-high black heeled boots.
Eye Color: Bright glowing blue.
Hair Color: Auburn/Chestnut brown.
Notable Features: Extremley bright blue eyes that glow, and a large black wing on his left side.

-= Personality =-

Favorite Food: Banora Whites. (Dumbapples)
Likes: Literature, Things that require thought to solve, but at the same time things that are simple enough to see from his point of view, being the 'hero', Sephiroth.
Dislikes: not being understood, being ignored, not being given the entire truth, being regarded as insuperior, Sephiroth (Yes he's listed twice. He falls in-between.)
Favorite Color: Red, black.
Fears: The Goddess's wrath, dying without leaving his lasting imprint.uselessness, etc.

-= Background =-

History:
Genesis Rhapsodos was the mayor of Banora town’s son. Either as a baby, an embryo, or before, he was injected with Jenova G cells. Genesis much liked to sleep outside under his parents Banora tree, but wasn’t much allowed outdoors at all and was always treated poorly because of his condition. While he didn’t understand what the scientists wanted, his father let them do what they wanted and eventually found himself in SOLDIER.

Genesis was one of the original experiments from Project Jenova. While it could be said he was a successful experiment, he had a problem that proved otherwise. He was created of Jenova Project G. (Or Jenova Project Gillian, The name comes from Angeal Hewley’s mother, Gillian Hewley. Who doctor Hollander was in love with at the time.) Which was one of the two Jenova projects happening at the time. The other being Project S which is where Sephiroth came from. The doctor that created Genesis (Dr. Hollander) holds a grudge against Dr. Hojo, because of the failed experiment that cost him his job.

Genesis was a childhood friend of Angeal Hewley, who is another experiment of Dr. Hollander and project G. Dr. Hollander was in competition with Dr. Hojo to create the ultimate life form and thus Genesis was created. Genesis however was subject to constant Degeneration as was Angeal. This deemed both of the experiments failures and Dr. Hollander was forced to go into hiding in a warehouse in Modenoheim after he was fired. Genesis, Angeal and Sephiroth all knew where to find him though for regular treatments.

The only cure for Degeneration that they knew of at the time was to be given Stagnant Mako (Mako in its original state.)Genesis and Angeal, both being subject to SOLDIER, became good friends of Sephiroth. All three of them rising through the ranks of SOLDIER quickly, Angeal, Genesis, And Sephiroth shared many memories together. Sephiroth Had even considered Genesis and Angeal his two only friends. Genesis, and Angeal, having been created in mostly the same way, found it comforting to be around him. Genesis went as far as to secretly idolize him for being stronger and being a successful experiment. Though he always Idolized Sephiroth, when he found out the truth about him being an experiment, Genesis continued to ping over him for being the ‘perfect monster.’
Genesis became jealous of Sephiroth, both for being the hero that seized wutai, and for others wanting to be just like Sephiroth, And finally, for Sephiroth being the hero he always wanted to be. One of his wishes was to be worthy of the title of ‘hero.’ Genesis’s mind was extremely warped after reading LOVELESS. He found many similarities between the book and his life. He almost called hit the future of them. That book is what caused Genesis to lose his mind. Genesis being constantly Jealous of Sephiroth’s fame and titles, and always shunned away in Sephiroth’s midst, always lost control while around him. Especially during activities such as sparring. He usually kept his feelings about being below Sephiroth inside. In one of their encounters, the trio sparred in the Virtual reality room of the shin-ra building. (Forty-ninth floor.)

In the beginning, Genesis is seen sitting on the wall next to a leaning Angeal. Sephiroth is up ahead, listening to Genesis read LOVELESS. As Sephiroth turns to face genesis, he taps his head. “It is unfortunate that you’ve memorized it. Now we get to hear it hundreds of times a day.” Genesis closes the book and hops off the wall, and the trio begins to spar. They did well, and Sephiroth won out of Angeal and Genesis. Sephiroth agreed to spar again and Genesis steps forward of Angeal saying: “I wish to fight him alone, I want to prove that I too, can become a hero.” Sephiroth chuckled and replied: “of course” In mid battle, everything had gone from ground fight, to Aerial spar, instead it was combat. Genesis sent Flares at Sephiroth and he dodged them all, only to have genesis control them back and stop Sephiroth. Once Genesis saw a chance, he charged up for the finishing blow. Angeal moved into his line of fire and tried to stop Genesis. Genesis responded by grabbing Angeal’s face. “I wish to become a hero, you’re in my way.” He blasted him back down to the ground. Sephiroth escaped from the fiery cocoon and they both reverted to ground battle. Sephiroth started taking the fight much more seriously, Genesis pushing it further and further until both experiments lost it and was instead going for blood. Before either was able to kill each other though, Angeal stopped the fight, stepping between Sephiroth and Genesis. Frustrated, Genesis destroyed Angeal’s sword with a power surge aided punch and the sword broke into three pieces, one hit Genesis in the shoulder, one hit the virtual reality generator, and one still held by Angeal. Genesis left in a huff because he failed.

It was rumored that this was the time that Genesis Left Soldier, Unable to live with his failures he set out to achieve revenge and to take over the world. During his absence, He created an army of clones, they are all as violent as he is and are also subject to degeneration and used them to take over Midgar.

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kNktVHrVww4

In Mako reactor 5, Genesis asks Dr. Holland for a blood transfusion, to fix the wounds created by the spar and to halt his degeneration. Sephiroth stepped forward and told that he would help Genesis in any way he could, however Angeal stopped him. Hollander told Sephiroth his blood wasn’t any good and Sephiroth turns and lowers his head asking himself why he can’t help his friends.

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xEe4ARpB_y0&feature=related
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3VgrwCl938

Zack and Tseng were sent on a mission by Sephiroth to find Genesis. Sephiroth still had hope that Genesis would come back and did not wish to hurt Genesis. They make their way to Banora, which is Genesis's hometown. They find him in his house, where Genesis attacks and defeats Tseng. When he moves on to Zack however, Angeal enters. Genesis stops his attack and says to Angeal "You can live in this world, one where you have killed those who are still loyal to you." and he leaves. Angeal follows. Zack, wanting to finish this mission, goes after and enters Angeal’s house and finds him standing next to the door looking upon his mother with an expressionless face. Gillian Hewley (Angeal’s Mother) Is on the floor dead. (The game never said how, but there is rumor that Genesis did it, Angeal did it, or his mom took her life.) Angeal doesn’t fight back against Zack as he throws him out.

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fUD648J7UCs&feature=related (Sorry, the video Subs are terrible -.-)

Genesis appears in front of Zack though and when Zack moves to pass, Genesis sticks out his leg and trips Zack as he runs after Angeal. "You were loved by the Goddess and shared none of her blessings, even as heroes the world hates us." He summons Bahamut and sends him after Zack.

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pv_Np9ZVYdQ

Once Zack defeats him though, he asks genesis what happened to his pride, why did he throw everything he did in SOLDIER away. Genesis retorts with: "I'm a monster" He moves his hand over his face and spreads his arm as a large single black wing sprouts from his left side. "As monsters Angeal and I have both lost our dreams and pride." And he flies away.

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ujni6OqAyTc&feature=related
Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TPEcsPwLtfU&feature=related (easy clone)

After he disappears, Midgar becomes under attack by clones of Genesis. Sephiroth, the Turks, Soldiers and Zack all fight back the invaders.

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lf7y53qypLA
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtPq7e8C9k

Zack goes to find Sephiroth and he recites what happened between them all a few years ago. When they look, Sephiroth and Zack both find the reports on "Project G" When Hollander enters the labs though, genesis appears and quotes LOVELESS (A book of poems. It talks about the 'gift of the goddess' and three men who try to obtain the gift. The Gift, as genesis thinks is Jenova cells to stop his Degeneration, and the Banora apple, which is an apple only found in the city of Banora and is the sign for Seduction. It is also known as the stupid apple. Each of the three men has roles. A hero, A traveler, and a prisoner. The prisoner gets away and is wounded. He gets taken care of by a woman from the enemies’ side who he falls in love with and lives with for the rest of his life. He is bothered by a promise he made to his two other friends though.) Sephiroth tells genesis he hasn't changed at all. "Always quoting loveless and reading it.)”Revenge is scared into my Soul. Agonizing for its arrival our wishes become our relief... sleep where you are equable "Now that the three friends are here, one will be chased, one will fly, and the last remaining will be a hero." Sephiroth asks which one genesis is and tells him that he can be the hero. Genesis replies with. "Your fame should have been mine."

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fsvNXTTWiUI

Genesis and Angeal move on to Hojo's Labs where both Zack and Hojo are. Genesis wishes Hojo dead and planned to kill him, lowering his sword to Hojo’s neck. Hojo laughs and shakes his head. “It is pitiful, that you think an inferior scientist can cure your degeneration.” Angeal tries to convince him to stop and talk some sense into him the only way he knows will break through Genesis's mind. He quotes LOVELESS, "Wishing for tomorrow my soul shatters. My pride is shattered. My wing is broken. I can no longer fly." Hojo tells Genesis that there is no known ending to the story. Genesis is convinced there is and asks what the 'gifts of the goddess' mean to them. He destroys a wall in the labs then he flies off. Angeal and Zack chase after him and once they catch up, Genesis summons Bahamut Restu and Zack fights him while Angeal chases after genesis.

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6FnmuxWWOqc&feature=related

Genesis looses Angeal and the next time he is seen is in Modenoheim, with his sword to the neck of Dr. Hollander. His hair has changed and now has white streaks in it. Zack knocks Genesis's sword away allowing Hollander to get away, but Cloud catches Hollander. Hollander gets away from cloud and tells Genesis He doesn’t know where the Jenova cells are being stored and he is useless to him. Genesis tells Hollander that he will Keep deteriorating and keep losing life until he finds them, the Jenova cells. Then Hollander runs off with cloud chasing after him. Genesis and Zack fight, but genesis's deterioration has taken a toll on him and he is defeated. He jumps down underneath the warehouse and Zack thinks he’s dead. Genesis instead is alive and makes his way to Junon Canyon. He holds a Banora apple in his hand and quotes LOVELESS. "When will the beasts of the world bring their fight to an end? From the dark sky the goddess comes whirling down. The door to the light opens to happiness along with the gift of the goddess."

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_trNJxoV ... re=related

During the most famous part of final fantasy 7, the one where Sephiroth and Zack are in Mt. Nibel's Mako reactor, Sephiroth and Zack are examining a broken container where monsters are kept. Zack asks Sephiroth if he’s different from normal soldiers. Sephiroth grabs his head and staggers back. Zack tries to see if he's okay, but Sephiroth pushes Zack away."It can't be. Was this how I was born? Does this mean I'm the same as these monsters? Ever since I was a child I've felt it. I was different from them. I believed there was a special reason for my existence. But this...this isn't what I meant." Sephiroth slowly lifts his hands, staring at them, "Am I...even human?" Genesis’s voice is heard saying “It’s too bad, you’re a monster… just as we are.” Genesis sends two Firas at Zack and Sephiroth. Sephiroth blocks the attack and Zack hits the ground. When Zack is shocked that genesis is alive at all, he raises his hand to his cheek. “In this deteriorated form, even I cannot call this ‘alive.’” Sephiroth questions what the Jenova project is and Genesis tells him. “The Jenova project was the project to win at all costs. It was what sets you apart from me. It’s an experiment using the cells of Jenova.” Sephiroth doesn’t know what to make of this and asks why it was his mothers cells. Genesis spreads his arms and says in a calming tone. “Oh grieving Sephiroth, You should have never even met your mother. You were only told her name, right? Jenova was discovered in the stratum 2000 years ago. She's a monster. Sephiroth, lend me your power. Because I can't stop my deterioration. Soldier
1st Class Sephiroth! Jenova Project G gave birth to Angeal and created a monster like me. Jenova Project S, using the other countless number of failed projects as stepping stones, created the perfect monster.” Sephiroth shakes his head and looks at Genesis and asking what he can do. Genesis answers by offering Sephiroth a Banora apple and states "You. Hope. The gift of the Goddess that
raises up life." Sephiroth tells Genesis that it is just nonsense and words that are meant to lead him astray, or is it what he’s been searching for this entire time. He denies the request and slaps the apple away, telling Genesis to rot. “Such is the reply I expected from the perfect monster.” He heads outside, only to disappear.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk24pC51 ... re=related

"From that point on, Sephiroth locked himself inside the Mansion....It was as if he was obsessed with the books, searching for something...The lights of that underground room were never turned off once..."

Seven days later Neibelheim is up in flames.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptEsv4WC ... re=related
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3jdBF4 ... re=related

Four years later when Zack and cloud break free from The Shin-Ra mansion, Zack is halted on a bridge by two genesis clones. As he gets ready to fight them, the real genesis stops him and knocks him down. He tells Zack that he heard Zack was being used as one of the candidates for Project S and tells him that Zack holds Jenova cells. "Those cells are my 'Gift from the goddess.' Those are the only things that will halt the degeneration." Genesis, being in his weakened state, is unable to stay though and flies off. Zack makes his way back to Goganga, Genesis clones continue to try and attack him, and however genesis calls them off and instead goes for cloud. Genesis stops Zack’s attack on him and grabs cloud, and flying. Genesis leaves Zack a Banora apple as he flies away. Zack travels to Banora, trying to find genesis. He finds a cave and while exploring finds a journal that belonged to genesis while he was younger, "Banora-White-Juice. National agricultural contest - manufacturing department - Most Valuable Player," he then comments, "Amazing. The person who came up with this juice is Banora's Genesis when he was just a child. Amazing, amazing." He continues to read Genesis' comment, "I'm really happy. It's not only just drinkable as a juice, it's also really delicious if you eat it. My dream is to one day, with my parents, give one of these apples to Sephiroth the hero. I want to show my success/results to Sephiroth, who's the same age as me."

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdeMxaus ... re=related

Zack moves forward into the next room to see Genesis, who is standing at the base of the statue Minerva, tells Zack that Angeal gave Zack his perseverance. And he received a part of Sephiroth. And Loveless had been reproduced. Zack tells genesis that he is wrong and tells him: "Your eyes are covered! Open them to the true reality right in front of you!" Genesis interrupts with anther line of loveless as Zack shouts that he came to save genesis from himself. Genesis continues chanting quotes and Zack stops him asking questions. When everything is over the life stream begins to surround genesis and transforms him into Genesis Avatar. Zack still tries to help, however genesis has lost his mind. His transformation is into a giant red creature with spikes along his armor and sort of wheel type wings on his back, His sword now is gigantic. (He’s about 40 or so feet tall.) During the battle Genesis creates clones of himself, but they're easily defeated. Genesis, once defeated, transforms back into his original self. He has his auburn hair instead of white and looks completely normal. He Quotes Loveless once more as he talks to the statue of the goddess. Zack asks him if he will stop the madness, but genesis raises his sword to Zack and lunges at him When Zack moves out of the way he curses Zack’s existence and genesis battles him one last time, Knocking the sword out of genesis's hands.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7BjmvtdZzM

Genesis sees himself in the life stream and walks toward the goddess Minerva. He stretches out his arms to her, asking her to accept him and she banishes him into the life stream. However what he sees and what actually happened is different, Rumors are that she banished his inner monster. Zack lifts his lifeless body and carries him over his shoulder. He carries genesis outside and sets him against the side of a chair where Lazard is on the other side of him. Lazard dies from degeneration as Zack remembers the past. The next day Zack brings three Banora apples back. Genesis, without moving or opening his eyes asks Zack if it tastes good. Zack tells him it does and Genesis asks if he thinks it could be the gift of the goddess. Zack asks if it could be, And Genesis tells Lazards body (He calls him Angeal because he doesn’t know) that the dream has been fulfilled... (If you remember, the story states that one will fly away, one will become chased, and one will stay. He’s probably stating that Angeal flew away, because as soon as he said that, Lazards body disappears in the life stream, and Sephiroth is being chased. He thinks he’s finally become the hero.) Zack spots a letter that was left behind by a deteriorating griffin and reads it. "Are you healthy? Where are you? It's been four years since then... and this letter is the 89th one. But, I won’t be writing anymore, this is the final letter. I hope it reaches you. Zack the flowers are selling really well. The bring smiles to everyone’s faces. It's all thanks to you. – Aerith" Zack drops the Banora letter. He's unaware it’s been 4 years. And screams up into the sky, "It’s been 4 years. What’s the meaning of this ... Aerith wait for me?" He walks over to cloud and puts him over his shoulder before looking down to genesis. "You too... you have to stay alive." He begins to walk away, looks back at genesis, and gives him a nod before walking away again.

A helicopter appears after Zack leaves. One voice from the helicopter (Nero) Says "For them to send us out like this, it must be an important mission." Weiss answers that they exist for the sake of their brother. Nero replies that it is true and the helicopter lands. Weiss picks genesis up and carries him to the helicopter which takes off. A piece of paper floats down and genesis's voice is heard reading it. "A tomorrow without promises, let's definitely return to the place where you stand." And a stream of the life stream floats over the paper, finishing the story. "A drop of the hopes of the stars becomes...the ends of the planets; the directions/sides of the skies, the distant water's surface also, become a secret offering." A black feather just like genesis's own flutters down over the bottom, signing the paper LOVELESS.

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQ2BOUdMqE

Genesis was brought to Deepground, where Weiss and Nero attempted to persuade genesis to Join them and fight against the current leaders of Deepground. Genesis declined their offer and seals himself in the flooded cavern beneath Midgar in order to protect the planet. In dirge of Cerberus, the G reports state that the Tsviets are injected with Genesis's cells. Only the 'colored' though. The g reports also say that genesis was said to be taken down by a first class soldier named Zack fair. In the end of DOC though, Genesis is still alive and picks up Weiss's body and says that their work isn’t done. And he flies away.

Now, due to being away from any source of mako or the lifestream, Genesis is subject to degeneration again unless he receives Jenova S cells. Degeneration time is around 3-4 months before physical apperance changes and 5-6 months before strength starts to degenerate. It takes a total of 4 1/2 years for Genesis to die from degeneration though.

Notable Accomplishments:
Too many to list, he'd brag about far more than he's done.

Training (If any):
Combat Training
Field Medical
Materia
SOLDIER Training

<<> Statistics <>>

Vital Statistics

939 exp
Exp: May 23rd: Boss battle (first fight) 20
Exp: Sometime between May 23rd and June 17th: Eden
Exp: June 17th: Puzzle
Exp: June 24th: Eden 20
Exp: July 15th: Meph 5
Exp: July 17th: Plot 5
Exp: July 29th: ROFM Marine 10
Exp: July 29th: ROFM Security G 6
Exp: July 29th: ROFM Imp 2
Exp: July 29th: ROFM Rabbite 2
Exp: August 19th: ROFM Z.E.U.S 20
Exp: August 21st: Mobius/Meph 40
Exp: September 11th: ROFM Egg Squirpion 15
Exp: September 13th: Ur`Nikad 25
Exp: October 19th: Juza 10
Exp: October 20th: Zio 10
Exp: October 25th: ROFM Covenant Grunt 5
Exp: October 25th: ROFM Covenant Jackal 7
Exp: November 4th: Monthly: 15
Exp: November 6th: Flood 10
Exp: November 9th: Exp 20
Exp: November 9th: ROFM The Jackal 22
Exp: November 13th: FMA 10
Exp: November 23rd: ROFM: The Duckship 15
Exp: December 13th: Monthly 20
Exp: December 14th: Training 7
Exp: December 15th: Space Pirates 10
Exp: December 30th: Monthly 20
Exp: January 31st: Monthly 20
Exp: February 13: Seige 30
Exp: February 16: ROFM Starman 9
Exp: March 6th: Monthly 15
Exp: March 30th: Monthly 15
Physical

Health: 80
Health Roll: +8
HP: 3200 / 3200 hp (Health * 40)

Dexterity: 130 (+100 PS) 230
Flat Foot Dodge: 1d70+33 (+2 per 13 Dex points + Reaction ) (Improved Dodge)
Block:
1d100+45 (Martial Arts)
1d160+75 (Rapier)
Dodge Roll: 1d120+56 (+2 to 13 Dex points + Skill (+roll) + Block (5))
Physical Attack Roll: +13 (+26 Feat)
Rapier: 1d120+55
Martial Arts: 1d90+41
M1911A1(w/laser): 1d100+49

Power Surge:
Dodge(Flatfoot): 1d110+54
Dodge roll: 1d150+71
Block: 1d200+95 (Rapier)
Block: 1d140+66 (Martialarts)
physical Attack: 1d160+75

Style Points: 520

Strength: 170 (+50 PS) 220
Inventory Slots/Comfortable Carry: 16
Base Damage: 680 (*4 Feat)
Max Carry Weight: 680 ibs
Weapon Damage: 3400 (Base Damage x Weapon mod.)
Power Surge: 4400

Endurance: 50 (+40 armor)
Defense (Damage Absorb): 1800
Survival Roll: +5

Mental:

Intelligence: 320
MP: 1600
Skill Points: 1280

Magic Affinity: 100
Spell Points: 400
Magic/Psionic Level:
Materia: 4
Pyrokenesis: 3
Telepeathy: 2
Materia: 1d70+30
Pyrokenesis: 1d60+25
Telepathy: 1d50+20

Spirit: 52
Magic Damage: _______ ( ((Spirit +1/10) + (Arcane Arts/Psionic Mastery Skill Level)) * 30 )

Willpower: 40
Magic/Psionic Damage Soak: _______ (+1 Bonus for every 10 Willpower * 40)

Luck: 10
Luck Points: 0

<<> Skills <>>

4/1260 Skill Points (Current/Maximum)

0: Untrained | 5: Hobbyist | 10: Novice/Beginner | 15: Dedicated Student | 20: Educated/Trained | 25: Professional | 30: Advanced | 35: Specialist | 40: Expert | 45: Adept/Prodigy | 50: Master

Athletic SKills

Running - Level 10 (65)

Roll - Level 15 (130)
-- Dodge Roll - Cost: 15 SP

Reaction - Level 15 (130)
-- Block - Cost: 10

Honed Perception Skills

Spot - Level 5 (25)

Combat Skills

Weapons Proficiency (Longswords) - Level 25 (235)
-- Dual Strike - Cost: 10 SP

Weapons Proficiency (Pistols): Level 5 (25)

Martial Arts - Level 15 (130)
-- Dual Strike - Cost: 10 SP
-- Improved Punch - Cost: 15 SP
-- Tripple strike - Cost: 30 SP

Magic Skills
Statistic: Materia - Level: 20 (220)
Statistic: Pyrokenesis - Level 15 (130)
Statistic: Telepathy - Level 10 (65)

Knowledge Skills

Speak Language: Fae - (11)

Vehicle Skills

Survival Skills

Crafting Skills

<<> Abilities <>>

-= Physical (Style Points) =-
330/520 Style Points (Current/Maximum)

Twister Strike
Cost: 50
Required Skill Level: 20
Effect: Genesis uses this as not only a ground, but an aerial attack to knock an opponent out of the sky or to the ground.
Level 2: *1
Level 3: 1d3 hits (single opponent)
Level 1: Knockdown

Dancing Sword (Skill Chain)
Cost: 70
Required Skill Level: 25
Effect: This along with it's final attack are Genesis's specialty, allowing him to deliver a powerful combo on not only the ground, but in the air.
Level 1: +3
Level 2: *1.0
Level 4: 1d4 hits (Single opponent)

---Dancing Sword (Finishing Strike)
Cost: 70
Required Skill Level: 25
Effect: This finisher is Genesis's specialty, allowing him to drive rapier into the ground, or for that matter the enemy and create a wave of power that can knock multiple opponents off their feet.
Level 3: 1d3 hits (multiple opponents)
Level 5: *2.5
Level 1: Knockdown

-= Magical/Psionic (Spell Points) =-
50/400 Spell Points (Current/Maximum)

Ethos-Parastasi Alpha
(Working on it)

Pyrokenesis:
Dark Energy (-45 MA from MAR 19)
Cost: 20
Required Skill Level: 3
Effect: Three balls of dark flame are able to be manipulated by Genesis to follow the enemy.
Level 3: 1d3 hits (single or multiple opponents)
Level 2: *2
Fire Elemental Attack

Telekenesis:

Materia:

...hahaha

<<> Feats <>>

* Feat 1: Power surge
Associated Statistic: Strength
Effect: Genesis can fuel his weapon with his own spirit, forcing his weapon to augment in power. This ability allows Genesis to transfer some or all of his magic affinity/spirit into his dexterity/strength for 1d3 rounds.
1:1 transfer of Magic Affinity into Dexterity and Spirit into Strength
Cost: 150 mp

* Feat 2 (100 SP)
Flight
Associated Statistic: Dexterity
Effect: Give yourself the ability to fly at twice your current running speed

* Feat 3 (200 SP)
Improved Strength
Effect: This affects Base Damage, which in turn will have an affect on Weapon Damage when used with a weapon that requires Strength. The formula regularly for Base Damage is (+1 per 10 points) * 30. The equation changes to (+1 per 10 points of Strength)*40.
Example: The character has a 60 Strength. This would grant +6. 6*30 = 180. With the Feat, the equation changes to 6*40= 240.

* Feat 4 (300 SP)-
Element Affinity - Fire
Associated Statistic: Magic/Spirit/Willpower

* Feat 5 (400 SP)-
Apocalypse
Associated Statistic: Magic Affinity/Spirit
Description: Genesis creates somewhat of a transmutation circle below a group or single enemy, rising off the ground, the array flashes red with fire to incinerate the enemy before it is hit with numerous bolts of lightning.
Effect: *4 + Elemental Affinity Fire (+2*) spell that costs 140 mp for 10 targets

* Feat 6 (500 SP)-
Improved Dodge
Effect: This improves the Flat Foot and regular Dodge Rolls. Instead of a +1 bonus for every 10 points, the character earns +2 per every 10 points.
Example: Amy has a 40 Dexterity. She would normally earn +4 to Flat Foot Dodge. She doubles this to become +8 with this Feat.

Feat 7 (600 SP)-
Element Affinity - Fire - Lvl 2
Associated Statistic: Magic/Spirit/Willpower

Feat 8 (700 SP)-
Descendant of Jenova
Assosciated Statistic: Item Slots/Strength
Effect: This allows Genesis to use item slots as Augmentation slots for materia, and use his body to cast instead of a weapon.
Example: For a Level 1 materia, one slot would be used. For a level 2 materia, 2 slots. Etc.

Feat 9 (800 SP)-
Enhanced Attack Maneuver
Effect: The character with this Feat gains a bonus of +2 per 10 points of Dexterity to attack physically.
Example: The character has an 80 Dexterity. The character would normally receive a +8 to Attack with a sword. The character with this feat gains a +16 to do so instead.

Feat 10 (900XP)-
Improved Power surge
Effect: Genesis can fuel his weapon with his own spirit, forcing his weapon to augment in power. This ability allows Genesis to transfer some or all of his magic affinity/spirit into his dexterity/strength for 1d5+1 rounds.
1:1 transfer of Magic Affinity into Dexterity and Spirit into Strength
Cost: 150 mp

Feat 11(1000XP)-
Feat 12(1200XP)-
Feat 13(1400XP)-
Feat 14(1500XP)-
Feat 15(1600XP)-
Feat 16(1800XP)-
Feat 17(2000XP)-
Feat 18(2200XP)-
Feat 19(2400XP)-
Feat 20(2500XP)-

<<> Weapons/Items <>>

-= Equipment Slots =-

Weapon: Rapier (+4/*5) (Materia Slotted: Comet/Firaga)
CB-OSP:
Side Arm: M1911A1
Armor: Red Coat (+40 Endurance)
Pendant:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:

-= Item Slots =-

1,2,3: Time
4,5: Seal
6: Destruct
7,8,9,10: Thunder
11,12,13,14: Comet
15, 16: Cura
Rapier: (All) = (Fire)

Materia Spells: For Quick Refrence

Materia - Fire - Mastered
Spell: Fire (Mod: 1) - 10mp
Spell: Fira (Mod: 2) - 40mp
Spell: Firaga (mod: 3) - 90mp

Materia - Bolt - Mastered
Spell: Thunder (Mod: 1) - 10mp
Spell: Thundara (Mod: 2) - 40mp
Spell: Thundaga (mod: 3) - 90mp

Materia - Ice - Level 1
Spell: Blizzard (Mod: 1) - 10mp

Materia - Restore - Level 2
Spell: Cure (Mod: 1) - 10mp
Spell: Cura (Mod: 2) - 40mp
x Spell: Curaga (Mod: 3) - 90mp

Materia - Earth - Level 1
Spell: Quake (mod: 1) - 10mp

Materia - Verdant - Level 1
Spell: Verdana (Mod: 1) - 10mp

Materia - Seal - Mastered
Spell: Sleep (Mod: 2) - 40mp - 1d5 rounds, 1d8 hours
Spell: Silence (Mod: 3) - 90mp - 1d5 rounds, 1d8 hours

Materia - Time - Mastered
Spell: Haste (Mod: 2) - 40mp - 1d5 rounds 2 actions per round
Spell: Slow (Mod: 3) - 90mp - 1d5 rounds 1 action per 2 rounds
Spell: Stop (Mod: 4) - 160mp - 1d5 rounds

Materia - Poision - Level 2
Spell: Bio (Mod: 2) - 40mp - 100 hp per round (1d5)
Spell: Biora (Mod: 3) 90mp - 250 hp per round (1d5)

Materia - Barrier - Level 3
Spell: Protect (Mod: 2) - 40mp - 1d5 rounds 1/2 PHY dmg
Spell: Shell (Mod: 2) - 40mp - 1d5 rounds 1/2 MAG dmg
Spell: Reflect (Mod: 4) - 160mp - 1d5 rounds - Deflects Magic

Materia - Destruct - Level 2
Spell: Destruct (Mod: 2) - 40mp
Spell: Dispel (Mod: 4) - 160mp

Materia - Comet - Mastered
Spell: Comet (Mod: 4) - 240mp (1d5)
Spell: Comet 2 (Mod: 6) - 360mp

Materia - All - Mastered

<<> Inventory <>>

Name: Rapier (Genesis's Sword)
Price: N/a
Augmentation Slots: 2
Roll Bonus: +4
Damage Modifier: 5.0
DC to Make: N/a

Name: Genesis's Armor
Price: N/a
Benefit: +40 Endurance
Description: Based off of Shin-ra's first class optional design, Genesis's red leather coat is designed with black armor over the shoulders. It is easy to maneuver in and has a pocket on the inside of the coat.

Name: Fire
Spell Type: Materia
Level: 1.00
Casting Time: One round.
Range: Ranged
Duration: One round.
Components: Fire Materia
Element: Fire
MP Cost: 10

Name: Blizzard
Components: Ice Materia
Element: Ice

Name: Thunder
Spell Type: Thunder
Components: Bolt Materia
Element: Lightning

Name: Curaga
Level: 3.00
Components: Restore Materia
Element: N/A
MP Cost: 90

Name: Quake
Components: Earth Materia
Element: Earth

Name: Verdana
Components: Verdant Materia
Element: Plant

Name: Silence
Duration: 1d5
Components: Seal Materia
Element: N/a

Name: Panacea
Components: Destruct Materia
Element: N/a
MP Cost: 40

Name: Stop
Level: 4.00
Duration: 1d5 rounds.
Components: Time Materia
MP Cost: 160

Name: Biora
Components: Poison Materia
Description: Drains a target of 250 HP per round until the spell wears off or is dismissed.

Name: Reflect
Components: Barrier Materia
MP Cost: 160

Name: Firaga - Mastered
Components: Fire Materia
Element: Fire

Name: Thundaga - Mastered
Components: Bolt Materia
Element: Lightning

Name: Comet
Components: Comet Materia
MP Cost: 240
Targets: 5

Name: Comet - Mastered
Level: 6.00
MP Cost: 360

Name: Comet - Mastered
Level: 6.00
MP Cost: 360

Name: M1911A1
Price: 23000 credits
Augmentation Slots:2
Roll Bonus:+8
Damage Modifier:: 2300
# Controlled Shots:1
DC to Make:115

Name:Laser Sight
Cost: 300 credits
Restrictions: None
Description: Provides a +10 to attacking, but the laser may be picked up with a successful spot check (DC 35)

<<> Special Notes <>>

Genesis is in a constant state of degeneration and will die if treatment is unavailable. Treatment for it is either PURE Jenova S Cells (Sephiroth) or Stagnant mako (Untreated) which will only slow degradation, not stop it.

1 post Page 1 of 1