Kuja

Introspective posts based on a character's experience of almost getting transformed into a heartless. 1-5 exp based on posts.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Kuja

Post by QueenSelphie »

Everything started happening so fast. I only turned for a moment before I saw Genesis go down. He looked like he was in agony. Maybe I should have been quicker. I wanted to be at his side, but Dune was quicker this little girl so innocent able to shed light in my lovers despair when I could not. Maybe that is when it hit me, because I remember moving towards them, but everything after that moment is a blur. I don't even remember falling to the ground. After that all I could feel was a cold icy grip that took hold in my heart.

It was a cold, black feeling. As it began to swallow me, I heard a voice.

"So, you are finally coming to accept that anything you accomplish, all that power and wisdom that you gain, will all be for nothing. You will always be a flawed specimen of my design and nothing you will do can ever change that."

That voice resonating through my skull. I was first gripped with overwhelming fear. The fear that this man would still surface even long after being dead. It then filled me with such anger and hatred. Why can't you see Old Man that I have lived far beyond your design and still you see fit to stand over me and gloat like you still have power over me. I am no longer a puppet for you to control.

The hatred and rage that clouded my mind so long ago was steadily increasing. Soon I would finally show that Old Man, no I would show everybody. That I have lived far beyond their expectations.

Then at that moment, I felt a sharp sting on the side of my face. My eyes burned as the focus on who had dared slapped me came into view. It was Erica. The woman had me grabbed by the collar and struck me against the face. It was only then that my thoughts returned to reality.

Her harsh words struck a hard cord. My sister? No it wasn't just my sister that I would be letting down. I laid my hand against my cheek still in a bit of shock. There was someone else I would be letting down, someone that I had made a promise too, someone I cared for too much leave behind...Genesis.

Sorry Old Man, but this battle is mine. I have someone to live for, and even if someone has to slap me to keep me from slipping down this path again. I will continue to press on and fight.
Image - Image
QueenSelphie

1 post Page 1 of 1