Nero

Introspective posts based on a character's experience of almost getting transformed into a heartless. 1-5 exp based on posts.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Nero

Post by Tony »

It can't end like this. No... NO! I won't let it end like this! It's not over! I've gone through too much, given too much, to be put down like this ... laid low by something like this. There's no way! It's so strong though... overbearing... I can feel it swallowing me up... all around me. Ohh, this POWER. I can almost taste it ... if I could have this... I can control it. I can... and I will. There's so much of it, I can do anything with this ... absolutely anything... and it will feel SO good. Yes... pull me in ...

Power... give me more power.

Is this the right thing? It's so strong... swirling nothingness... pure, empty nothingness. Is thsi what I want? It's eating me up... it's so COLD. This isn't what power is supposed to feel like ... I feel weaker... colder ... this isn't right. This is wrong... this is NOT what I need or what I want. It's warping me ... transforming me... I can feel it tugging at me. No ... NO. You will NOT have the best of me! There's another voice in my head... just like that day...

Resist. Push it back... keep it away. Resist.

Power without reason... this is nothingness. Pure nothingness... no... this has no reason. This arm ... God gave it to me for a reason. That's what I want... more power ... more reasons for it... these people here, they've got the reasons. I've got the power ... and with them, I've got the reasons. They're worth working with... this Giygas thing... this must be what this is like. I can't give into that... not if I'm going to beat it one day. What was I thinking ... this voice is right... I'm gonna resist. I'm gonna push it back, keep it away... and I'll find something better. Something not so cold, so empty... I know it's out there... and then I can finally sate this hunger...

Talk about deja vu... that day, years ago... when I said that I'd endure the exile for the power to protect her. I can't do that now ... I've got to do something else. This arm ... God gave it to me to send people like this Maleficent back to Hell. That's what I have to do now ... and I can't do it if I let this stuff gobble me up. No ... no, I can't let it go out like this. She's got to get hers... Lee Jordan's got to get his ... and this Darkness isn't going to stop me. Not again.

And then there's Dante. I've still got a score to settle with him too one of these days... he's not going to be above me for much longer, not after I get through with this crap and find what I'm looking for.

Then we'll see who's the smug one. This isn't over yet... none of it is. Not yet.
Tony
Aide-de-Camp

1 post Page 1 of 1