Red

Introspective posts based on a character's experience of almost getting transformed into a heartless. 1-5 exp based on posts.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Red

Post by Ayesac »

I clenched at my chest as I slowly went to the ground. A feeling of despair was the first thing that hit me. I tried to fight it, tried to regain at least a small bit of myself.. trying to retain it. The horrid Death taste creeping up my nostrils. I hold my breath to keep it out. There was a whisper from the dark...

"Let it in. Let it fill your lungs.. What does it matter.. We were counting on you, and you blew it. Let it in.."

Still trying to keep it out.. the feelings flood my mind. I did fail. I didn't matter anymore, my life.. it meant nothing. No one cared for me. If I lived or died did not matter. The voice was right.. Just let it in. With a stifle I cried out softly.. "I'm sorry.." though when I went to take another breath the smell of death, and the feelings filled me even more. All I could do was to.. Images passed through my mind of my life.. of all the negative things I done. How I treated Missy, how I, in a rage went to kill Alex.. How many of my friends I turned my back on in times of need even if it would mean my own death.. It was all my fault, The voice was right. It doesn't matter. Tears slowly stream down my face as another whimper came.. "I'm sorry" Once again, the only thing I could muster to say.

Missy's face emerged from the darkness, Oh you are an angel.. you are saint... I love you.. When her face deformed with shadows, came to full view a wicked smile was on her face. I tried to reach out to her. She too, reached out, however, when their hands got close she'd slap it away.. Skinny, steely fingers plunge into my chest. "You won't be needing this. I am taking what you said has always been mine" wicked words, wavering like a hiss came from her lips. Red tried to pull free.. "Oh Missy.." I gasped and gripped one hand on her arm to try to prevent her from pulling my heart out.. Ripping it out once again. "I love you... I still do. I'm going crazy without you but I, Hope you feel the same. I miss the way you say my name, I really wish you feel the same.. I'm sorry.. I failed at loving you. I tried to do what would make you happy.." Missy grinned sickly with the shadows. Her eyes glowing the Yellow "Then give in. Let the darkness overtake you. There will be no more pain.. You will never be sad again... and your heart will be with me"

Red tried to pull away, the pain filled me even more. Hurt.. and dispair.. "While it is true that my heart is yours and still is. I can't let you take it from me. You left and I'm alone, An empty heart, an empty home, You've taken everything you can. The more you're gone the more I'm bruised, You left me feelin so abused and I, Just don't understand.I miss the way you say my name.. I miss how we just sit together and talk.. be in bed holding each other." The Dragon whom normally always tries to hide my sadness.. tries to hide my tears from others fails. Crystal drops were streaming down my scales on my nose and cheek as I laid on my side. "I'm sorry I hurt you. All that I did was because I loved you. I still love you.."

Alex placed his hand on Red's shoulder. Red would try to shift away, though it was impossible. Why was he touching me? Was it because he cared? Why would he care for me? There really was no reason for him to. Images of those that I cared for started to slide through my mind. The two Dragon females, the lush that was Daisy, my dear friend Jameson, the sheep girl Erica, my brother dragon Daedalus. These people came to my mind, even if they didn't care for me. I’d struggle to try to get free of these feelings..
"Missy.. come with me.. get out of this place. Come with me.. I have been there to catch you when you fell.. now it is time to help each other raise when we fall to fair."

I cried out into the darkness.. "I need help.. Goddess Help me. I can't do this alone. Free me from this damnation, deliver me from this darkness, and cleanse me of the feelings that have plagued me for the last few months." My eyes turn to Missy "I will always love you. My heart is broken but it is healing. It is no longer yours." I tried to grab her hand, as a beam of light came crashing through the darkness. The feeling of hope inside the light overcame the dispair. I tried to pull her with me though when I got her to the light. In a cloud of black she vanished.

"...missy.... i'm sorry" as I was pulled back, with help from the light.
Ayesac

1 post Page 1 of 1