Rampage

Where one can explore the memories that lie outside of the Dimensional Wars as we know them.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Rampage

Post by Inhuman »

Name: Rampage
Memory Holder: Jack

Description: You stand in the containment area of an old, abandoned nuclear reactor overrun with mutated vegetation, nature's way of slowly but surely reclaiming what was taken from it. The immediate surroundings show tell-tale signs of a meltdown some several hundred years ago, melted and twisted metal girders bent out of shape, the walls and ceiling that they were supporting having been blasted through or collapsed. Off in the distance you can see the massive blocks of steel and concrete several feet thick cracked and exposing crops of glowing green mushrooms that had sprouted near the mostly spent fuel rods, thriving off of the leaked radiation for who knows how long. Various mutated flora and fauna skitter to and fro upon your appearance, darting through cracks and across swathes of light shining in from the collapsed portions of ceiling and wall. It's very quiet here... almost peaceful. Without fail that peace is broken by first, a loud THUD and crack of brick caving in not far from you. There's a second THUD and a crack... then another. What little remaining ceiling there is covering the area is suddenly caved in as a massive, white object comes crashing down on the ground. Before the dust settles there is a loud, bellowing roar that clears it away with a blast of air, revealing the monster you face. The creature is a large, albino gorilla roughly the size of a small house with arms the size of a man, and the snarling expression on its scarred face is evidence of the anger it displays towards someone encroaching on its territory.

Weapon of Choice: Fists (5000 damage each)

Initiative: 1d150 (For multiple contestants)

HP: 150,000
MP: 4000
Physical Soak: 5000
Mental Soak: 6000

Dodge Roll: 1d120+55
Block/*Weapon Grab: 1d170+80

Attack Behavior: 1d7
1: Throw: The gorilla forcibly grabs someone, crushing them in its grip before throwing them into a patch of radiation on the border of the arena. (1d150+70, 4000 damage, **Radiation Sickness.)
2, 3: Fist Bash: The gorilla raises both of its human-sized arms, clenching its hands into fists, before bringing them down on an enemy, crushing them. (1d90+40, 1d2 fists applied, damage is soaked as one hit.)
4: Retreat!: The gorilla retreats into a patch of radiation for ***1d3 rounds, healing 15000 hp each round before coming to fight back.
5, 6: Combo Bash: The gorilla goes into a rage, swinging its massive fists a multitude of times, knocking its enemies over with a final sweep. (1d160+75, 1d3 hits, ****Knockdown.)
7: Transform: If under 100,000 Hp when this is rolled, the gorilla mutates, sporting another set of arms. This doubles the number for the hit die, turning a 1d2 into a 2d2, and a 1d90+40 into a 2d90+40. If over 100,000 Hp, then no effect, and the gorilla loses its turn.

***SPECIAL***

*Weapon Grab: If attacked by a simple melee weapon, (Anything not involving energy.) the gorilla will attempt to grab the weapon, wrenching it from the attacker's hands and throwing it into a patch of radiation. The player then may choose to lose a turn to retrieve the weapon, at the cost of coming down with **Radiation Sickness depending on how it is played out.

**Radiation Sickness: The cost of venturing into a patch of radiation, radiation sickness has these effects: The player must roll a 1d5 for -200Hp/round, -5 to all rolls until it wears off.

***Retreat!: The gorilla stays in a patch of radiation at the border of the arena for 1d3 rounds. The gorilla may be attacked at range for no negative effects, or may be attacked with melee at the cost of acquiring **Radiation Sickness. The 1d3 rounds may be interrupted, as the gorilla will retaliate if attacked.

****Combo Bash: Knockdown: Knockdown is only applied if the 1d3 die for hits reaches 3.
I love to fight. I love war. I love battle. I love raids. I love charges into battle. The clashing of blade against bone. The spilling of blood. The thud of a newly slain body finding its place to cool upon the sand. I love all these things.
Inhuman

1 post Page 1 of 1