I know it is a game.

General area, introduction to the game and chat area.
1 post Page 1 of 1

I know it is a game.

Post by QueenSelphie »

I know it is a game, but why do I still feel these things? Everything in this game happens so fast sometimes you can't predict what will happen. Sometimes you can, but even though you can still be taken back by it even if you don't want to.

Maybe it is me. I put a lot into it and I might be more sensitive because of it. I crave the relationships, because I like those feelings. I don't hate it, and I love everyone. I still love the game even when things aren't so happy, because it is such a force of its own and makes things more dynamic, Maybe sometimes I wish things didn't happen the way they did, but it happens. There isn't much you can do but just go on and play the outcome. And you never know what might becoming next. Maybe it happens again maybe it doesn't. I don't blame anyone and it is no ones fault. I really don't want to feel bad, and I try not to. It's not personal. I guess I just want the support when things do go wrong so I can keep playing they way I need to and help me to continue on to the next chapter in the story.
Image - Image
QueenSelphie

1 post Page 1 of 1